Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of our website and any related services provided by Advancell.
Last updated March 16, 2022
- 1.1. This website (Website) has been prepared by Advancell Isotopes Pty Ltd (ABN 42 633 959 010) (Advancell, we or our). Advancell maintains this Website to provide you and the general public with general information about our products and services. This document sets out the terms and conditions that govern the use of this Website (Terms). Please review these Terms carefully, especially the disclaimer and limitation of liability sections. By accessing this Website (other than to read these Terms for the first time) and continuing to use this Website, you accept and agree to these Terms. You must not use this Website if you do not agree with these Terms.
2. USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- 2.1. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing and using this Website. You must not use this Website for any activities that breach any laws, infringe any party’s rights or breach any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority. You must not distribute through this Website any inappropriate communication or any virus or other disabling code in any form.
- 2.2. Where access to restricted parts of this Website is subject to more specific terms, those terms apply in addition to these Terms.
- 2.3. You must not bypass any security mechanisms imposed by this Website, or tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorized access or modifications to this Website.
3. DISCLAIMERS RELATING TO THE WEBSITE
- 3.1. The information on this Website is provided for general information purposes and is not intended to be used as medical or therapeutic information or advice. Please consult your medical professional if you have any specific questions in relation to specific therapeutic or intervention strategies.
- 3.2. We do not warrant that access to this Website will be uninterrupted, or that the services and features offered on this Website will be error-free. We reserve the right to change or discontinue any feature on this Website, the availability of this Website and the software required to access it.
- 3.3. While we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this Website is complete and up to date, to the extent permitted by law, we make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information on this Website. The use of this Website is at your own risk. Information may change without notice. Before relying on any information on this Website, you should first verify the accuracy of the information and its relevance.
- 3.4. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all other warranties, guarantees, terms and conditions (whether express, implied or statutory) relating in any way to this Website, its content or its use.
- 3.5. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all liability for any loss or damage, including any consequential loss or indirect loss, loss of data or loss of profits, loss of profit, loss of reputation or loss of business arising in relation to the use or reliance of any part of this Website or any information on this Website (including any Third Party Materials, the inability to use any part of this Website or the features on this Website), whether or not it is caused by our negligence, and whether or not the possibility of loss was known to us.
4. COOKIES AND OTHER TOOLS
- 4.2. We may log IP addresses (that is, the electronic addresses of computers connected to the internet) to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information.
5. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
- 5.1. This Website may contain information and materials from third parties, including public comments, advertisements, feeds, data information, social media content and links to other websites (Third Party Material). We do not have control over, and are not responsible for, any Third Party Material (including its currency, accuracy or reliability). Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not sponsor or endorse the Third Party Materials.
- 6.1. We take reasonable steps to protect the information that you transmit using this Website. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us using this Website. Therefore, any information you transmit using this Website is transmitted at your own risk. When using this Website, you must take precautions to ensure that you are not exposed to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any such interference or damage to your systems which arises in connection with your use of this Website.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 7.1. Unless otherwise indicated, we own or are licensed to use all intellectual property (including without limitation copyright, trademark and designs) subsisting in the materials on this Website. We authorise you on a non-exclusive basis to reproduce and download the materials solely for personal use. Otherwise, to the extent allowed by law, no part of this Website may be reproduced, reused, retransmitted, adapted, published, broadcast or distributed without our prior written permission.
- 7.2. All names, logos and trademarks on this Website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this Website should be interpreted as granting any rights to commercial use or distribute any names, logos or trademarks, without the express written agreement of the relevant owners.
- 9.1. If any provision of these Terms is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, then that portion of the provision which creates the invalidity, unlawfulness or unenforceability will be severable from these Terms and will not otherwise affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- 9.2. To the extent permitted by law, we may change these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms at regular intervals for any changes. In the case of any breach of these Terms, we reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law or in equity.