Your privacy is important to us. It is Advancell’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website and other sites we own and operate.
Last updated March 16, 2022
Advancell Isotopes Pty Ltd (ABN 42 633 959 010) (Advancell, we or our) recognises the importance of protecting the privacy and the rights of individuals in relation to their personal information.
We respect your rights to privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act) and we comply with all of the Act’s requirements in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
1. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOLD?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- contact information, such as your name, email address, shipping and billing addresses, and telephone number;
- your profession, occupation or job title;
- details of the products and services you have you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or through our representatives or otherwise; and
- information you provide to us from time to time.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including through your access and use of our website or during interactions and conversations between you and our representatives.
4. WHAT HAPPENS IF WE CAN’T COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, if you choose to interact with us anonymously, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services which may be relevant to you and we may not be able to provide you with information that you may have requested.
5. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT, HOLD, USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and to provide best possible quality of customer service. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- processing applications for employment or contracts with Advancell;
- to provide products and services to you and to send communications requested by you;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about our products or services;
- to assess and improve the performance and operation of our website;
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- or the administrative, marketing, planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes;
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- to process and respond to complaints, including complaints about privacy-related issues; and
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country.
6. TO WHOM MAY WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business activities, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you. Including disclosing to, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
- any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
- We may combine or share any information that we collect from you with information collected by any of our related bodies corporate (within Australia).
7. DIRECT MARKETING MATERIALS
We may send you direct communications and information about our products and services that we consider could be of interest to you from time to time. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and the Do Not Call Register Act 2006 (Cth). You consent to us sending you those direct marketing communications by any of those methods. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list. We do not provide your personal information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
8. HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You can request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us (see the details below). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
9. DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA?
We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate and third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above.We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form. Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed.As our website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
11. WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT A BREACH OF PRIVACY?
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact our [Privacy Officer] using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it.
We request that complaints about breaches of privacy be made in writing, so we can be sure about the details of the complaint. We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in timely and appropriate manner.
12. CONTACTING US
- Post: Level 7, Macquarie House, 167 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
- Tel: +61411555800
- Email: email@example.com